Monday, April 17, 2006

Thinking about you.............

Every bachelor has a concept about their future wife. At present, everyone, near about 90% of them would like to have a girl-friend relation and later flirt them and would like to start a married a life with somebody else. But, I strongly believe that if I have a girl friend (of other's concept), I will take her as my life partner. All of my friends' usuallly says, you are a lucky man. What they means, I have a big list of girls as my friends. But none of them hasn't read my mind (some exceptions). I believe, by the grace of God, I will marry a girl after two years. The right to select a girl for me is with my parents. I will never try to take it out from them. But they knows, in this case, my decision is ultimate. From the midst of teenage, when I understood about the future, I made a concept of my future wife in mind. But in my case, whatever I think, will never happen. I will address my conceptual wife as she / her in the forthcoming sentences.

She will be from central travancore or from northern malabar. As of my experience, most of the girls from this side has good mind to accommodate. I will never demand for a beautiful lady, but she should match to me and should ready to adjust with the heights and depths of my life. I will prefer the girl from Kerala born and brought up, because, most of the outside kerala born, girls are experienced in all levels ( you might be understood ). I will not demand for girl having job, but most of them are now trying for a job, I will never deny that. She must know about, what is meant by marriage and should have good understanding about after marriage life. I will hang out for only one demand, i.e., she must be God fearing. The reason is, if she is God fearing, then she knows, what is meant by family, life and all that matters in life.

I feels, everyday she is hearing me, understands me, watching my lifestyle. Ultimately, we are waiting for the day to begin our new life. "When I came to the world, God was creating my partner. Now he fixed the date and time of our union and is waiting for that, with a perfect script of our future life................"

"This article wrote, when I was travelling to Pune by train on 13th April 2006."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shibin,
I really respect your feelings.
Definately you will get the life partener that you expect.
After reading this page of yours, you have achieved even much-2 better views in my eyes.
I really appreciate your views.
May God bless you.
TAKE CARE n KEEP POSTING....
HAVE A NICE DAY..........
AMITA..

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...