Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Conversation

That was a beautiful evening. I left the office on time. While going to the station, one lady was asking to the taxi guy from a wrong place to her destination. I am also walking to the same place. Taxi driver says, no. To the lady I said:

It's only walking distance. I am to the same station, you will get a good company, if you are accompanying me.

Lady: What type of company, if I am coming?
Anytype. You can consider anything.

Lady: Ok, I will.
By-the-way, what is your name?

Lady: Why you want to know?
I have a bad habit. If I met somebody, and had a word, I will never forget them and will try to keep in touch. If I meet you in future, I can call you by name. Or I will call you with some nickname, and you won't like it.

Lady: Call me as Aleena. What's yours?
You won't bothered about me and won't remember. Then, why you need my name ?

Lady: Just for information.
Then, here is the easy forgetable name: Shibin.

Lady: How it is easy forgetable name?
Somany Shibin's are in this world. You may not familiar with others with name Shibin. If you forget my face, it will be easy to forget my name too.

Lady: How you will know, I am forgetting your name?
Very rare ladies will remember and will try to be in touch with everybody, no matter who they are. Most of the ladies are, specially those who are in cities are "hi-bye" types. They won't care about others. Like common mail forwarders, they are looking only for the money matter of their boyfriend. Not their mind. I am not telling about you, it is the general thing.

Lady: How you know all are "hi-bye" types?
Very simple. Just watch the society of youngsters. They all are always talking about new things. They are not interested of the long-lasting things. All these new things are very energetic today and goes off tomorrow.

Lady: Can't you walk slowly?
Oh!, that is my habit. In my childhood, I used to walk to the school with my father. Here also I can't avoid that. Daily I am doing up-down by walk from the station. My record time is 8 min. from station to Narimanpoint. If you have any doubt about it, you can ask my office staff, who experienced it one day. But now-a-days I reduced my speed.

(Mean time, we reached station)
You given me a good company. I will not ask you anything. If you like, you can keep the relation with me. But, I will never forget you, that is my habit. Take care, bye Aleena.
Lady: You too in all the sense. But you haven't given me any information.

Why? I said, I will give you a company. That time has arrived, so we have different destination. Then for a few min. why should?
Lady: But, if I would like, then ......... ?

Then you can call me my office no. ( I given my office no.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did aleena called u? :D

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...