Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Phone Explorer

Fantastic software and very easy to use. The expedition to backup my valuable sms' ended on this software. Thanks to the creators. Very easy to synchronize and looks like, it is more compatible to Sony Ericsson phones. The ultimate thing is, it easily detects the phones, those connects through USB and very fast synchronization.

You can download it here. I was trying to use Float's Mobile Agent. But both the full and Beta version was failure for my new Sony Ericsson phone. Even if I tried my level best, it was not detecting the phones connected to USB port. Then the search for another good one started and it ends up here. You can also try and let me know the your comments.

No comments:

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...