Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Life after Death

Very interesting subject, I always looking for. From my childhood, I am very curious about this subject, like others. The only way I know to reveal, how the life after death, is by God, the almighty. All the day I am praying for it, and he doesn't answer. After a month, he given me his first answer through a tv program, which was aired on Christmas. That was really good one and had revealed something. Since then, I was feeling some ideas and was on that. The last week, while I was on the way back to my working place from my native place by train, one guy came with lots of books. I had a glance through it and stuck my eyes on a particular theme. That was named as " Is there any life, after death?". Fortunately, it is written in my mother tounge, Malayalam, that is much easir me to understnad and the author is Dr. Muralikrishna. The book is really helping me a lot. It has lots of information and the scientists, who are still trying to find the mass of the soul.

So, what it revelas? It reveals, the human is trying to be with God, the creator. The mind blowing invention is, if the body is keeping in a dead icy situation and we can bring back the soul after a long time. Some real experiments did by scientists. This is what showing in the hollywood picture "Demolition Man", starred by Silvester Stallon.

Very very interesting subject. Human is trying to tally with God. Be remember, it never happens or they may reach almost, but won't get the ultimate solution.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai...my name is sajil.i had also read the same book...i had same feeling same as you....pinne njan etharam books reffer cheyyarund.etharam karyangal enikku verum interest mathramalla buit am looking to find the screts of life and death...

Anonymous said...

http://krupahatchery.com/spiritual-zone/testimony/

Anonymous said...

http://soundcloud.com/search?q[fulltext]=ts+balakrishnan

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...