Saturday, October 22, 2005

Lost another..........

Today is my friend and colleague's last day. It's meaning in all the type of " Last day". I think, very first she announced it to me. She got a new job and joining there on Monday. I am wishing from my heart, a very successfull career. I know, even if I don't wish, she is the blessed one. Doesn't have any type of stumbling blocks on her way.

I given her lunch, that was my treat, on last saturday. I told her one word, we may not have together today. That happened. But, she complained at the time of lunch, when she came to know, I am going out for something and would have lunch. It was like this...." What is this..... On my last day.....". I said "What to do?" I really can't avoid that. But, by the way, lost something else.

I wanted to wish her, but I don't know, how it will overflow and reflect. My mind is not in a stable. Somany times, she knew me very well and helped a lot. She was my good friend, but can't say true friend. So many reasons....... I know where she going and who will be her colleague. I know the situation of that working place, because I have lots of connections overthere.

I really knew, this relation won't be stable. But I liked that moments, can't say any other words. The series is going on. But something happened together. The good thing, I think, there is no memorable moments in our relation. But I never forget her. Not only her, whoever walks to my life and gone.

No comments:

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...