Thursday, February 9, 2006

Some Thoughts

Everybody has some special day in their life. I think, no one has a life without a special day. Some times, they are not ready to express it or just hide it themselves. Somebody, is just opposite, blow up a party to everybody. Some times, it is for quite close relations. Anyway, the thoughts, the acts and all about that special day is always giving us happy. It may be anything to anybody.
I do celebrates the special day. But, this special day is very special to me. My special day is my birthday. It is very special because, myself, my mum and one of my friend, are having same day, date, month for the birthday. I and my friend are same on the year too, I think the time is different. One more speciality associated to this date. The day, just before my birthday, is one of my special friend's birthday. It is all about a celebrative month.
My very first celebration for my birthday was on 2004. The day, I really knew, the happiness, if we are sharing the happy matters. Then it continues till now. There is no difference to me on the way of celebration. Where I am on that day, I will call first my mom and wish, then to my friend. And will distribute sweets, where I am presently on that day. That's it. If somebody, otherthan these three, remembers my birthday, will wish me. It's much pleasure to hear that, specially it is from someone special (Pls note, I don't have anybody, except my parents). Vow, that is a big thing.
This time, I don't know how it will be, but God makes it perfect. I would always like to recollect the past, sweet and cherish moments. It's always makes me smile.

No comments:

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...