Friday, September 23, 2005

Friends........

It was a long journey and I was a stranger in that train. But I never bothered about, what was happening outside to me. Because, in that compartment, I only was the bachelour and particularly on and around my seats, all are relatives and they had much to talk, as they finished somebodies wedding ceremony. A man, always looks for a mate, when he travelling alone. But, I didn't feel, whether I had a company or not. I was just looking outside and enjoying the natural beauty. That family, had one beautiful young lady and two boys. I never look at her face or how many members was in the family. After had dinner at night 9 pm, almost 3 hrs. left when we started the journey, the lady given me a smile and I return back with the same. After washing my hands and was ready for the sleep, the lady quietly came to me and asked about me and enquired. There we started and spent the entirenight with half of the day by talking each other. There one relation made up and that is the beginning of real friend. One question, sriked me and still repeating in my ear, that the lady asked me. "You have somany friends. Can you show any one as your real friend?".
What is a friend? What does it mean? Anybody think about it?
Modern culture never advise for a friend. It always looks for a helper. The helper always doing their duty and takes the benefit for the duty. This is because of the competition culture and the jealous of the community. Recently a survey had conducted at the south coast of India. The result reveals that, from the middle school students or childrens doesn't have any friends. This is because of their parents. The surveyor asked one girl, who is your friend in the class? The girl suddenly told: " I don't have any friend. Mummy told me don't share book with anybody and make any company". This is the growth of independent and jealous culture, which makes a bad new generations.
After the question arose from the lady, I never think about the 'friends', whoever I called and announced, considered are only the "known persons". This is because of the deep analysis of my past relationships with them. I always love to make friends' and to be done the duty of real friend. But, those who are coming to me are taking advantage and throws away.
A friend, who is the real person, who can enter your each and every places, who is the real guide from wrong to right, the right hand for sharing the pleasure and pressure, always walk beside with you, hear you and care you, and heal your problems.
If the friend is a boy for a girl or vice versa, the public, will watch them as lover. This type of misunderstandings creats lots of problems. The public, the eyes and ears of the community, always follows, if a lady is walking along with a man or vice versa. They have to find only the wrongs, that are happening. Just like papparasi's.
Can anybody pretend as friend?
Ofcourse. For example, I had a friend, yelder than me, considered as my yelder brother. We were stayed together almost one year. When there was a question of money raised, I helped him. But afterwards, without asking, he should give it me back. He paid me almost 65% of the original amount. Then after, there is no response, very angry when asking the money. For a long 3 years, he didn't pay me the amount. Still begging for the money, only because, I respect(ed) him. This is the another face, one can easily cheat.
Remember, there will be a limitation to every relations. That is not equally applicable to the relation of a true friend. But an unnoticed line, when it cross, it gives you pain, but that is always manageable, when it is from a real friend.
Be truthful to everywhere, to everybody -- that is actually a good friend does and what more?

No comments:

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...