Friday, October 10, 2008

Team dinner @ 1 Utama

Today was our second team dinner. This was the real team dinner. I mean, this included our whole ( most of them.. please excuse, those opted for another day ) team and team manager.

This time, we opted the place at 1 Utama. It was Korean steam boat. Much differ from my past experience with steam boat. This was very fantastic.

First time, I was going to One Utama. So, I decided to go early and to see around, then to join with my team. Despite the heavy thunder, I left at 5:45pm for the 8:00pm dinner party. Unfortunately, it was terrible traffic jam from Bukit Damansara till Bandar Utama. Even though I caught the bus at 6:20pm, the bus reached Bandar Utama at 8:30pm and it was heavy shower outside till I reach my destination. So, my plan to see the One Utama washed away in the heavy lashes.

The dinner was very good and this time, I really enjoyed. Due to some of my colleagues, rushed to go back at 9:50pm, I had to rush to fit my tripod to take a group photo ( see the pic ). Few guys closed their eyes, but overall the photo came perfect.

The return journey too good. I wanted to see the bus route while going and coming back. Unfortunately it was heavy shower, as soon as I get into the bus, both times. So, I couldn't see anything outside.

More Photos

No comments:

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...