Sunday, August 12, 2007

I am sorry..........

I am sorry to all of my readers. I know many of them are regularly checking my blogs. Unfortunately I cannot fulfill their satisfaction. It may or may not be my mistake. Actually, I am flooding with subjects, but the resources are not available to make it proper. Resources I mean, time and something like, PC/Laptop, pen or paper. You know, when I was in Mumbai, everyday, I gets new subjects. Unfortunately, when subjects comes, I don't have anything to note it down or don't have time. Most of the time, I gets subjects when i was travelling from home to office (up itself takes 1hr by train). Now, I have lots of time, but here the unavailability of resource is devices like PC/Laptop.

I was thinking about the changes of world. Many devices are inventing or discovering. Why scientists can't make a device like mind reader? When I think about something or speak myself, record it to a device. Now I am using my mobile to record my voice, when subjects comes to my mind. Scientists may be developing something like, the device can read others mind. I don't want that. The device should be read our mind, not others. This reminds me one more thing. Now, in India, many people are using two or three mobiles. One must be personal, other two must be official. Most of the high availability operating systems are using virtual partitions (vpar) and virtual OS technique. Even all high end mobile devices are using OS (operating system) for their operation. Why can't mobile companies make a cell phone, that can read two or three sim cards at a time and function at a time. Then that device, we can call ultimately as multipurpose mobile.

No comments:

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...