Friday, September 10, 2010

Eid Mubarak - memory of Ijan

Another Eid eve has gone.  I still re-collect the lively moments of my good friend Roshizal Ibrahim ( Ijan ).  He was active, jovial and friendly with everybody.  I used to advise him for his heavy smoking habit.  He always smiles at me, when I advise.  Whatever obstacles, his approach to them was very cool minded and with a smile.  Every time Hari Raya ( Ramzan ) Open House, he used to invite me and I used to be with him.  In fact, I never imagined it would have been our last open house.  He was the coordinator of our badminton team.  Very good and active player.  I was enjoying with them to play.  Every week he arrange at least one game for everybody.  The day before Michael Jackson passed away, was his last game with us.  They all played till early morning 2:00am.  He went off to home and slept off; never woke up.  It was shocking news to all of us.  I still wanted to re-collect him at this Ramzan time.  Ijan, you live in my heart forever.

No comments:

Featured Post

Understanding Why Men Lose Interest in Their Wives: A Comprehensive Look at the Common Factors

Introduction      The loss of interest in a wife by a husband can be a complex and multifaceted issue, often influenced by a variety of fact...